Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Team Bride

So, this week I asked my friends/sister to be by my side on my wedding day. How did I do it, you ask? Although I would have liked to do it in person, I don't live that close to a few of them, plus one of them just got married and I was (impatiently) waiting for after her big day to ask my ladies, so, I sent them a card (I mean, who doesn't love getting mail?). I had jumped the gun on one of my bridesmaids, so she got a handwritten note (and since I'm not artsy it was, unfortunately, way less cute than these). The rest of the ladies got the cards below with a personal note inside.




You like? I created them at my all time (new) favorite site, Tiny Prints. I also loved the fact that the ladies were all (sort of) surprised by the card. 

ps. does anyone have a 2 person bike? ;) Because I definitely need one after this photo....

Photo from Green Wedding Shoes

No comments: