Monday, October 8, 2012

EAT

Sorry for the blog hiatus, we've been all over the place and not doing as much work on the house. I'm hoping that changes since I put the heat on today and we still don't have the kitchen radiator in... This weekend Ryan was away so I worked on a few projects. I started organizing the office which is quite the project  so, to make myself feel like I actually accomplished something, I jumped on the EAT sign trend :) A few weeks  months ago I ordered white letters from Amazon and decided to use some leftover fabric to add some color and bring more blue in to the kitchen.

Before

Note to self: trace the letters on the opposite side of the fabric

Fun with modge podge

After!
I'm actually going to hang them on the brick but Ryan has to finish re-pointing it first... so, for now they're just hanging out.

I also hung up some of our engagement pictures (now that I have to go through our wedding pictures and order some of those).



Coming together...

And I fancied up our china cabinet ;)


We'll see if I can keep the plant alive.

Our last bit of exciting news is that we have a new member of the family. Meet Bella :)


I love three day weekends.

No comments: