Monday, October 22, 2012

She's WHAT!?!

First off, my new book came in and it's prettttty exciting. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be excellent at carpentry #boldfacedlie. 


Second off, in some rather disturbing news, I took "Bella" to the vet on Thursday only to find out that our baby girl is actually a baby boy, sigh. So, his new name is Leo. After my initial reaction "!%^@*A#%#*!", we're now embracing his new found gender.

Clearly very masculine ;)
Now that I got those two things off my chest, we had a productive weekend in the Aires household. I studied/complained about studying for two days straight and Ryan re-pointed the brick in the kitchen.

Before

Before


Action Shot

After!
After!
It looks SO much better and we'll be able to put in the radiator now (which we bought about eight months ago and had been sitting in our family room, then it was sitting in our kitchen, and now it's back to sitting in our family room).

 Our last mini update was our upgrades of the exterior light and mailbox. My sister bought me a new mailbox and once that was installed I knew I needed a new light to make it shine ;)

Before
During

 
After! (Feel free to ignore the white light bulb that I later replaced)

After!

So, it looks like I still need to clean these stairs but we had to start somewhere :)

No comments: