Friday, July 15, 2011

Living Room Inspiration

Since the kitchen work has been just about as slow as watching paint dry, I thought I'd share with you some of my living room inspirations. I'm definitely looking to lighten up the space with light grey walls and a light colored sofa (which I may totally regret) but here's a few rooms I've been swooning over.

kitchen 034
I'm getting up the courage to paint my stair risers white. Anyone want to help? :)

A Well Dressed Home Blog
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

living rooms - Surya Fallon Collection Blue Rug indigo blue pillows white slipcovered sofa white Moroccan pouf glossy white lacquer cocktail table gold sunburst mirror mirrored accent tables eclectic art gallery

Speaking of swooning...

Essex Sofa, Cotton Rayon Ikat Print, Feather Gray / Flax
West Elm
Oh, how I love her. I sent her to Ryan and he told me he couldn't be less interested in a sofa. Now, how, how could you not be interested in this lovely lady? Sigh.

Anyways, back to what I was originally saying writing I like the idea of having our downstairs more neutral and playing up colors more in the bedrooms. We'll see. I'm currently on a search for a fabric inspiration (no dice at G Street Fabrics) so that will determine a lot. What do you think? It's funny because I grew up making fun of my Mom and her neutrals and now, here I am :)

No comments: