Thursday, April 19, 2012

The little things...

When you lived without a kitchen for a year, and a laundry room for about the same amount of time, it's not so bad when you aren't finished decorating, your floors aren't  finished or your window sills aren't painted but, it's still pretty exciting when those things do start to happen (not that anyof those things are completely done yet but progress is happening).

For one, I'm loving our new back door. No, it's still not painted (even though I bought the paint over two weeks ago) but it still makes the downstairs so much brighter.


Ryan also finished painting one of the window sills in the kitchen. I can't wait until I have some free time to make some curtains (the amount of fabric I've accumulated is getting pack rattish).



Swoon
And, tonight, oh tonight was an exciting one... Ryan finished laying down our rock tiles. Squeal!

Progress

Last few tiles

Done!
Woot woot! Ryan plans on grouting this weekend and building me a new garden (which I'm ridiculously excited about) so although my posting may have slowed down (darn grad school), the house work has thankfully, not (well maybe some).

No comments: