Thursday, November 3, 2011

Closing In

I came home from class last night to find most of our cabinets hung. We're missing one and we have to exchange a few but still, very exciting!

Ryan standing in his masterpiece

Imagine dark wood instead of the birch since that will all be covered :)

I had a little panic attack because you can see that the pantry and over the fridge cabinets on the left stand out more than the other cabinets but Ryan reminded me that they'll frame the fridge. So, at this point I'm just crossing my fingers and trusting Ryan that I'll like it! :)

Now I just have to decide on light fixtures and counter tops. Designing a kitchen is a lot of work! (I said that to Ryan last night and he quickly reminded me that BUILDING a kitchen is a lot more work... touche.)

No comments: