Monday, September 19, 2011

Lighting

I have a dilemma in my "great" room. The people who owned the place before us re-did the whole room but didn't put in recessed lighting. So, now, we're stuck with these two spot lights that are pretty horrendous. I've been looking around and I'm debating between what kind of style I want to go with. Part of me (a huge part of me) wants to put in two chandeliers.

Crystal Chrome 3-light Chandelier
Simple and classy

Ryan seems a LITTLE more hesitant about them, he mentioned something about being too feminine...

Another part of me (a very small part of me that I barely recognize), thinks we should just go really plain.

Crystal Finial Chrome Ceiling Lamp
Maybe not this exact one.

And the last part of me, thinks that it might be neat to have a simple light that hangs a bit.


Crystal Base Pendant Chandelier
Simple.
So, what do you think? Do you think the first one would be too much? Our ceilings are around 9' tall so the height won't be a problem but would it be too busy? Decisions, decisions..

No comments: