Last week we were determined to finish up the walls so we could paint Sunday but, like usual, we ran in to a few too many obstacles. When Ryan was getting ready to put the ceiling back together so we could finish drywalling the room, he and Clark noticed that there was a live wire in the ceiling that was not in a box. After my soon to be husband almost electrified himself, they realized the severity of the situation. After countless Internet searches, we finally got in touch with my Uncle who told Ryan what to do which turned this little wire in to a BIG project.
|Note: don't try this at home, folks|
|putting in the electrical box|
|putting the ceiling back together|