Friday, October 7, 2011

Chandeliers

I can never seem to have enough. When I was looking at wedding venues, it was one of my big must haves and not those brass, cheap looking ones, legitimate chandeliers. For months, I've been telling Ryan I want one over our front door (and bedroom and laundry.. but that's besides the point) and once we put up our new light in the family room, he finally agreed we needed a new light for the entry way. So, instead of studying, I went on my new favorite website build.com. After many trial and errors on my family room design board (which I can't figure out how to upload to the blog), I found the one.

Kichler 2021
Isn't she pretty?

She has the same lines as our other new lights but in a totally different design. Will she be too much? I guess we'll have to wait and see but I can barely contain my excitement.

1 comment:

LMac said...

I like it! And I hear you have visitors soon. When do you expect to be finished?? Keep up the good work!