Thursday, January 5, 2012

The End of the "Mat"?

This week, Ryan's been working on the back room which will host our laundry room as well as our powder room (it's so small that's probably all you'll be able to do in there). And let me tell you, even though I'm getting used to the "mat", I can't WAIT to be able to put my laundry in and actually leave the room. Maybe, JUST maybe, it might cause me to be this productive:

Pinned Image
Probably not, mainly because who has time to do all that in one day? Well I guess that's why you have stay at home Mom's.... 

ANYWAY, so Ryan's been working on putting up walls over the existing yellow, horrible walls.

This is where the washer and dryer will go, after they leave my family room :)

I can't wait to get a new door.

Mudding
Mudded up
I'm pretty excited because once the walls are all painted and pretty in this color:

Cappuccino
Cappuccino
We'll be able to put the floor down and get a new door for out back. We won't mention how out back has become a storage area of sorts so it's not looking so hot right now but that door, that door has got to go.

No comments: