Friday, April 8, 2011

Money Pit

I know, I know, I haven't been posting much but it's been a very busy week!

Last night we were out to dinner with my cousin (who is also renovating his house) and he was saying how his hair dresser mentioned to him that it must feel like he was throwing away his money on the house. He than told us that he told her that he sees it more as a bank because yes, he's putting a lot of money in to the house but he also expects to get every dollar (if not two dollars) back... Plus, finishing a project in your house is a pride and joy moment. You look back and forget all the pain and agony of getting it done (except for us since I have this lovely blog to document it!).


It's been a big week, Ryan and I both turned 27 (one year closer to 30, yikes!). Cheers to a new year with new projects and a new kitchen!!!

No comments: