Friday, May 6, 2011

Floored

Don't you just love Fridays? There's something about walking in to work on a Friday that makes the day just that much better. Maybe it's the jeans, maybe it's just the anticipation of two days with nothing a crap load to do but either way it's definitely my favorite day of the week. In other good news, Ryan got our building permit today. Woohoo! The building permit allows us to start building back up our house versus the postcard permit (or whatever it's called) which allowed us to demolish it. I can't wait to have me some floors! Speaking of floors, I got our tile samples in. It's hard to tell but they're pretty awesome, they're thick and just good quality.

I'm not sure these samples helped with my color choices...
It's hard to tell how the samples would look in a bigger picture since the none of the tiles would be completely uniform so I'm going to try and check out a showroom to see a bigger picture. I took some pictures off the website just to give you an idea of what they would look like.

Mina Rustic
Meandros Walnut
Philadelphia Antique
Navona Light
Denizili Beige


Now to decide which one to choose. Since I want my counter tops to be light, I'm leaning towards the Mina Rustic. Decisions, decisions....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the walnut color :)