Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Power Tool Tuesday

I always feel like I'm drilling in to the floor on Tuesdays hence my new name for the day. And yes, I do know how to use a drill (I can also change a drill battery and a drill bit, be impressed.)

Monday, Ryan finished up the basic door frame. We'll still have to add molding and what not but it's looking pretty good.

Putting in the frame.

Checking out the progress.

Tuesday, we finally finished the second subfloor. It was like a puzzle putting all the pieces together so that none of the seams lined up but in the end, it looks good and it sure was fun drilling in to the floor. 

Ryan's final cut
Putting in the last piece of the puzzle
Done did!
Isn't it pretty? I know the picture isn't the best but trust me, it's the best looking subfloor you've ever seen (oh wait, you've never seen a subfloor before? Silly me.)

No comments: