Thursday, March 24, 2011

The One

Although we haven't exactly finalized our floor tile plans (code for: we still have no idea), I got our sample subway tiles in! I chose three to order so I had some options.

The first one I chose was green. I'm pretty sure I've been talking about this particular tile since I saw it in one of the houses before we bought our house.

Palm Leaf
Swoon.

The second I chose was a greyish blue. I liked how it looked in pictures, especially against the dark cabinets.

Ocean Grey
BUT it kind of reminds me of a bathroom...

The third tile I chose was a variation of the bluish grey. I was pretty sure it wasn't for me but I wanted to see it in person.

Frosted Ocean Grey
Um, yeah. Definitely, not for me.

They're all pretty but I don't think I could ever get past the blue reminding me of a bathroom (does anyone else feel that way?). So, I'm going with the green. It was my first instinct and even though I tried to give the others a chance, it just wasn't working. It's not you, it's me.

No comments: