Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spotlight

"Our" cabinets are famous! Well, we haven't exactly ordered them yet, but they WILL be ours! I love when I see pictures of items I've chosen in style blogs/ magazines. It just confirms that I have good taste. It shows me how the items will look all put together (and not in a crappy showroom).

Source: Southern Living

Source: Southern Living 
We're only doing the glass doors to frame the window and obviously, we won't have wood counter tops or white subway tiles but you get the idea. I'm loving the dark brown. Now if only we could make some progress on this kitchen.... laying bricks takes longer than you'd think. Oh, no? You thought it would take forever? Hm, it must be just me that's delusional. :)

Our goal is for a May kitchen. One month down, two to go. Yikes...

No comments: