Wednesday, February 2, 2011

As promised....

I've finally uploaded some pictures from my camera. Here's a picture of the new media cabinet in our house. Isn't it lovely? Great Craigslist find, if I do say so myself.

Such an improvement...
Our family room is looking like a family room... for now. We're in the middle of planning the kitchen renovation where we will be moving all of our wordly possessions upstairs to hide them from the dust. Sweet.
Family Room (ignore the boxes)
Dining Area
And here's our new baby rug.


Things are coming together quite nicely. It's been a busy week with... life, so we haven't had much time to get projects done in the house (minus the usual unpacking and cleaning, can you believe I'm still unpacking?). This weekend will pretty much be a wash since I'm heading to PA to (hopefully) choose our wedding venue and go to my girl friend's bridal shower. We do plan on being ultra productive next week with the house though... Painting the office grey is a top priority on my list. Don't you worry.

On a side note, I've heard back from 3 out of the 4 grad schools I applied to and got in to all three... but, of course, the one I want to go to isn't offering me any money and is double (almost triple) the price of the other two who are giving me money. How obnoxious. I actually emailed them today asking them why they're so expensive... sigh.

No comments: