Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Black Hole


"We're only going to look at kitchens. You realize it's a black hole, right?"- Ryan, referring to our trip to see Ikea cabinets.

So, after one wrong turn, we got to Ikea last night around 8:30pm (the store closes at 9). Boy is that store massive. After navigating ourselves around the store for awhile, we finally found the kitchens. There were so many options and we had so very little time (as the Ikea voice kept reminding us).

There were kitchens set up with the dark wood that I had originally been sold on...

And still really like.

To some semi- dark options that I'm beginning to like...

Kitchen Cabinets
This might be a little too light.

To white, which I like in theory....


I fall in love with subway tiles all over again every time I see them...

To black, which I never even considered...

Black is just not my thing.
And the decisions begin....

No comments: