Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let the planning begin

So, even though Ryan told me I shouldn't start planning the wedding for two weeks, obviously that wasn't going to happen. I mean, we have been dating for (over) seven years and I've been to about thirty weddings at this point so I already had some ideas (that's an under statement). And even though we're having a long engagement (I think the wedding countdown said something like 577 days) I still wanted to make sure I had the perfect photographer. I figure the rest will fall in to place over the next year and a half (while we're renovating the house, attending grad school, volunteering and wedding planning- we aren't busy or anything).

So the morning after we got engaged I immediately emailed the photographer of my dreams, Tony Hoffer. Ryan's lucky that I didn't call Tony right after I said yes, I'm that obsessed with him. And with pictures like this, who wouldn't be?
Philadelphia

So I'm pretty much picking our date based on his schedule (that and my grad school breaks) which leads to our year and a half engagement. Some may think I'm crazy but I'm excited to have so much time to sit back and plan one thing at a time. What's the rush? I'm already the luckiest girl in the world : )

No comments: